Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

+
Mike Hugo 2013-05-08, 21:15
+
John Vines 2013-05-08, 21:34
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 21:39
+
John Vines 2013-05-08, 21:44
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-08, 22:51
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 23:36
+
Terry P. 2013-05-08, 23:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 23:47
+
Terry P. 2013-05-09, 19:53
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-09, 20:01
+
Terry P. 2013-05-09, 21:35
Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
I believe the Mapreduce input/output formats will not work for you.

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Terry P. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Josh.  I've used the monitor page since the beginning, and it
> worked great from the beginning.  I did however lose the "Accumulo Monitor"
> section on the Overview page after changing Accumulo to run under the
> accumulo linux account (and not hdfs), but I'm hoping that will work itself
> out when I redeploy to validate my build procedures.
>
> So as long as my Monitor works, I shouldn't worry running on cdh3u5?
>
> Thanks,
> Terry
>

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> You're fine. You may have to rebuild Accumulo from source, that's all.
>>
>> It will be rather obvious to you when you visit the monitor: if you get a
>> NoSuchMethodException regarding NetUtils, you'll need to rebuild. If that
>> is the case, we can work with you to get you the necessary pom changes.

+
Christopher 2013-05-08, 22:12
+
Mike Hugo 2013-05-08, 22:27