Hive >> mail # user >> TempStatsStore derby.log

TempStatsStore derby.log
Hi,

I have Hive metastore created in an Oracle database.

But when i execute my Hive queries , I see following directory and file created.
TempStatsStore  (directory)
derby.log

What are this? Can one one suggest why derby log is created even though my javax.jdo.option.ConnectionURL is pointing to Oracle?

Thanks,
Raj
+
Navis류승우 2013-06-23, 12:27