Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Unexpected end of input stream: how to locate related file(s)/

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-19, 05:59
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-19, 06:28
Re: Unexpected end of input stream: how to locate related file(s)/
I think they are using hive,

can he look at "INPUT__FILE__NAME" in hive.

I have never tried it, so please pardon me if I am wrong

--
Nitin Pawar