Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Ways to manage user accounts on hadoop cluster when using kerberos security

Re: Ways to manage user accounts on hadoop cluster when using kerberos security
I recently found a pretty simple and easy way to set ldap up for my machines on rhel and wrote it up using jumpbox and authconfig.

If you are in the cloud and only need a quick easy ldap idh and nssswitch setup, this is I think the easiest / cheapest way to do it.

I know rhel and fedora come with authconfig not sure about the other Linux distros:

http://jayunit100.blogspot.com/2013/12/an-easy-way-to-centralize.html?m=1