HBase >> mail # dev >> Need pointers to Master ZK Lock code

+
Varun Sharma 2013-03-14, 21:56
Re: Need pointers to Master ZK Lock code
You can look for the code in ActiveMasterManager.java. Also zookeeper has a
recipe for leader election, which is pretty straightforward (
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/recipes.html#sc_leaderElection).

Apache Curator (recently incubating) also has a leader election recipe
implementation.