HBase >> mail # dev >> testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed failing

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-16, 19:18
Re: testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed failing
I should have just fixed it with HBASE-7575.  Let me take a look.

Thanks,
Jimmy

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can see that testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed is failing on the last
> builds, and I'm facing the same locally.
>
> Should a JIRA be opened for that?
>
> JM

+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-01-16, 19:46