Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-07, 03:59
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-07, 15:33
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-07, 18:21
+
Andrew Wang 2013-02-07, 18:24
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-02-07, 19:54
+
Jitendra Pandey 2013-02-07, 21:07
+
Thomas Graves 2013-02-07, 21:37
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-07, 23:15
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
+1 (non-binding)

Downloaded ( verified checksums ) and built from source, deployed and successfully ran both MR and distributed shell examples.

-- Hitesh