Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Adding MX4j functionality

Adding MX4j functionality
Hey guys,
  We've been using this functionality a lot with Cassandra.  It makes
human administrative very easy, as well as gathering data for our splunk
installation.  How would I go about contributing similar functionality?

Could I create a new main type that instantiates the Zookeeper server
after stating the mx4j server?

Thanks,

todd
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

todd nine| spidertracks ltd |  117a the square
po box 5203 | palmerston north 4441 | new zealand
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED] W: www.spidertracks.com
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-01-05, 16:46
+