Pig >> mail # user >> How can pig work with hadoop-append version?

How can pig work with hadoop-append version?
Hello,

My pig version is 0.8.1. I have got some information of the mailing list.
I rebuilt the pig using:
ant jar-withouthadoop
and replace the hadoop jar file in /pig_home/build/ivy/lib/pig with
the hadoop-append jar. At last, I export HADOOP_HOME and PIG_HOME.

But when I started the pig, I always got the information that the hdfs
version of pig and hadoop are not compatible.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Yong