Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.4.4 RC1

Accumulo 1.4.4 RC1
Devs,

I've made an initial attempt at building a 1.4.4-rc1 release. The src tar,
signature, and md5sum are available at https://people.apache.org/~mdrob/

The tar was generated from the 1.4.4rc1 tag by running "git archive -o
accumulo-1.4.4-rc1-src.tar.gz 1.4.4rc1"

There is no vote yet because my keys are currently worthless for the apache
web of trust. but if others can take a look at the artifact and provide
feedback, then we can get the ball rolling on a release.

Thanks,
Mike