Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Hive HWI ... request for your experience to be used Production

+
Qiang Wang 2013-01-05, 05:34
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-01-06, 00:33
+
Russell Jurney 2013-01-06, 01:45
+
Russell Jurney 2013-01-06, 01:44
+
Manish Malhotra 2013-01-05, 20:41
+
Qiang Wang 2013-01-06, 01:52
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-01-06, 17:10
Re: Hive HWI ... request for your experience to be used Production
Thanks Edward for explaining ....
Im also very much interested in building a robust tool for bringing HIVE
more into Enterprise world where any Data Analyst / ETL developer can use
it.

Regards,
Manish

+