Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Error while starting

Re: Error while starting
Can you check the script at
https://github.com/medined/accumulo_stackscript/blob/master/stackscript?
See if the steps you followed parallel that script. This script works on
Ubuntu 12.04, installing everything needed (except git).