Pig >> mail # user >> How to force the script finish the job and continue the follow script?

+
Haitao Yao 2012-09-16, 02:52
+
Alan Gates 2012-09-16, 16:35
Re: How to force the script finish the job and continue the follow script?
I just wanna to spilt the big job into smaller ones but still write into one script file.

I still does not know why the first one of the compiled job have only 1 reducer.

Thanks.

Haitao Yao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
weibo: @haitao_yao