Hive >> mail # dev >> Is HCatalog stand-alone going to die ?

Is HCatalog stand-alone going to die ?
Hi,

I have followed the discussion about the merging of HCatalog into Hive.
However, it is not clear to me whether new stand-alone versions of Hcatalog
are going to be released.

Is 0.5.0-incubating the last ?

Will be possible to build only hcatalog from Hive tree ?

Regards,

Rodrigo Trujillo