Pig >> mail # user >> Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi

+
Julien Le Dem 2013-05-02, 19:56
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-05-02, 20:06
+
Daniel Dai 2013-05-02, 20:11
+
Bill Graham 2013-05-02, 20:17
+
Johnny Zhang 2013-05-02, 20:26
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2013-05-02, 20:47
Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi
Congratulations and welcome, Prashant!

--Xuefu

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulation!
>

> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Cheolsoo Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Prashant!
> >

> > On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Julien Le Dem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > All,
> > >
> > > Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig
> > > committer.
> > > He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to him
> > > being a part of the project.
> > >
> > > Julien

+
Mike Sukmanowsky 2013-05-02, 22:41