HBase, mail # dev - Resolved JIRAs

Re: Resolved JIRAs
Lars George 2013-07-29, 18:06
Hi Lars,

That is exactly my point, ie the former case. If I commit to all major branches within a day as is common, but the branches release at various times, who is going to close the issue? The release manager who releases first?

It does make sense since after that point the change is out. But it also means the after that even the slightest amendment in a yet unreleased branch is to be done in a new JIRA issue. Right?

Thanks,
Lars