Avro >> mail # dev >> Report to the Apache Board

Report to the Apache Board
Now that Avro is top-level project, we need to send reports to the
board. Writing and sending the report is my responsibility but I wanted
to give you a chance to shape what I write. Is there anything you would
like to me to address in particular in my report to the board? Any
issues you think the board should know about?

--Matt