HDFS >> mail # dev >> Create a data block in a certain data node

Create a data block in a certain data node
Hi all,

If I want have get a  inputstream in a datanode (and this should contains
exactly 64MB data which I want to replace the content of an existing data
block to store that content), can anyone tell me which is the easiest way
to do this? Moreover, I would like to write this stream in the local
datanode.