From: Arpit Agarwal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 12:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Intermittent test errors in Hadoop-hdfs project

Hi Abhijeet, these tests pass consistently on my OS X dev machine.

Have you made any changes in your source tree? If you post logs for the failed tests perhaps someone can take a look.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

DISCLAIMER
=========This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.