Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2013 ([ppmc])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2013 ([ppmc])
Agree that the downward trend did not stop this quarter.  Although there is
a lot of code modifications done in our labs, links to close source
software made it difficult to contribute back.  It looks like I won't be
able to contributing actively into Chukwa community as I planned.  However,
I am mentoring two SJSU students for their thesis related to monitoring
Hadoop with Chukwa.  Their work may bring new insights to continue the
development.  I would like mentors to keep an open mind about this for one
more quarter.  Thanks

regards,
Eric