Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka and Countandra

Re: Kafka and Countandra
Interesting question to my question..:). I'm the primary committer of
Countandra. I released the first version (0.5)about a month ago.

Back to my original question, am I doing something wrong in the invocation
of console -producer and/or is my expectations about --timeout misguided?

Thanks
Milind

sent from my android...please pardon occasional typos as I respond @ the
speed of thought