HDFS >> mail # user >> Log files occupy lot of Disk size

+
iwannaplay games 2012-11-23, 06:58
Re: Log files occupy lot of Disk size
Hi there,

    You can write a small job or some script which periodically checks for
the log growth and performs the delete after certain threshold.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:28 PM, iwannaplay games <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Everytime i query hbase or hive ,there is a significant growth in my
> log files and it consumes lot of space from my hard disk....(Approx 40
> gb)
> So i stop the cluster ,delete all the logs and free the space and then
> again start the cluster to start my work.
>
> Is there any other solution coz i cannot restart the cluster everyday.

+
iwannaplay games 2012-11-23, 07:12