HBase, mail # user - Save the bandwidth usage

答复: Save the bandwidth usage
谢良 2013-11-14, 09:08
Have you enabled compression? could you show us more metric info about data locality?
and maybe there're lots of running compaction activities?
and could you tell us read/write countPerSecond and estimated kv size?
It needs more detail info, i think:)

Thanks,
Liang
发件人: Jia Wang [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
发送时间: 2013年11月14日 16:56
收件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
主题: Save the bandwidth usage

Hi Folks

We are tuning a HBase cluster, it seems the current limitation is on
network bandwidth usage during a performance test, the bidirectional
bandwidth usage(sending+receiving) between our nodes is around 1Gb and
almost hit the limitation(we had a pure network test before), so any ideas
on how we can improve this?

Thanks
Ramon