发件人: Jia Wang [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
发送时间: 2013年11月14日 16:56
收件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
主题: Save the bandwidth usage

Hi Folks

We are tuning a HBase cluster, it seems the current limitation is on
network bandwidth usage during a performance test, the bidirectional
bandwidth usage(sending+receiving) between our nodes is around 1Gb and
almost hit the limitation(we had a pure network test before), so any ideas
on how we can improve this?

Thanks
Ramon