Zookeeper, mail # dev - zookeeper build failure on as008.sp2.ygridcore.net

zookeeper build failure on as008.sp2.ygridcore.net
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-03-12, 18:15
Hello,

I'm debugging zookeeper build failure. The pre-commit build is passing
but the post-commit build is failing, so I'm guessing there might be
some difference in their build environments. The pre-commit build runs
on as009.sp2.ygridcore.net and the post-commit build runs on
asf008.sp2.ygridcore.net. Would it be possible for me to get access to
asf008 so that I can take a look at the build environment? If not,
could I get a copy of the build directory
(/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/ZooKeeper-trunk/trunk/build/)?

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-Build/1428/
https://builds.apache.org/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/1860/

Thanks!
--Michi