MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Priviledged User Error!

Re: Hadoop Priviledged User Error!
read the error

denied: user=root, access=WRITE,inode="/user":hdfs:supergroup:drwxr-xr-x

you are executing the command as user root (remember a linux user root has
no root level access to hdfs) .
Your user (root) does not have write permission to "/user"
either create a directory as user hdfs and then give root user write
permission or change permissions on /user so that root can write into it

--
Nitin Pawar