Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Adding windows-specific profiles to exclude unix-specific tests.

Re: Adding windows-specific profiles to exclude unix-specific tests.
Also, I'd love to have the accumulo-maven-plugin (in progress,
ACCUMULO-1030) work on Windows.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii