Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week

+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 16:33
+
Christopher 2013-10-25, 18:23
+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 18:49
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-25, 19:11
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-10-25, 18:58
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-25, 19:15
+
Christopher 2013-10-25, 19:23
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-25, 19:49
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-25, 19:53
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-25, 21:05
+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 21:08
Re: Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 5:08 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am concerned about the tickets around 118, as there seem to be a fair
> amount of blockers revolving around it. What's the status of those?

I am currently working through them.   Working on the garbage collector one
at the moment.

> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Encryption (rest+motion), Conditional Mutations, Root tablet in its own
> > > table (instead of !METADATA), MiniAccumuloCluster improvements, Shell
> > > improvements (jcommander related), lots of other bug-fixes/improvements
> > and
> > > updates to recent Hadoop versions.
> > >

> > Also ACCUMULO-118 and ACCUMULO-1451
> >

> > > Those are what pop out at me.