HDFS, mail # user - SecondaryNameNode can not been changed once deployed ?

Re: SecondaryNameNode can not been changed once deployed ?
Jeff Zhang 2010-05-14, 08:44
I found the problem, I should set parameter dfs.http.address. Seems
the official tutorial has no information for this case.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang