MapReduce, mail # user - Yarn never use TeraSort#TotalOrderPartitioner when run TeraSort job?

+
sam liu 2013-10-16, 02:02
+
sam liu 2013-10-18, 03:12
Re: Yarn never use TeraSort#TotalOrderPartitioner when run TeraSort job?
Arun C Murthy 2013-10-18, 21:03
Apologies for the late response.

In hadoop-2 TeraSort uses the new org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce apis (not org.apache.hadoop.mapred).

Did you fiddle with the right TotalOrderPartitioner i.e. org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TotalOrderPartitioner?

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.