Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

+
Matt Foley 2011-12-08, 19:57
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-09, 22:47
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2
Hi Roman,
regarding MAPREDUCE-3319<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-3319>
I'm
confused too.  Your comment in the bug as of 28/Nov/11 21:49 seems to
indicate that it is fixed, but clearly it wasn't fixed the same way as
Subroto's patch (which came in on Dec 6).

Anyway, I reviewed and committed Subroto's patch to branch-1.  If there is
a need to regenerate the RC for 1.0.0, I'll merge it to branch-1.0, but I
hope no one will think this is serious enough to be a cause to regenerate
the RC just for this patch.

BTW, the same change would be applicable to trunk, so I've left the bug
open.

--Matt

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > I have posted a release candidate for Hadoop 1.0.0 at
> >    http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.0-rc2/
> >
> > Please download, evaluate, and vote on this list.
>
> Pulled into Bigtop, built and running integrations tests today.
>
> Quick question though: how come this one is not fixed?
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-3319
> There's a patch posted, etc *and* it wasn't reproducible
> in the branch. I'm confused.
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.

+