Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop 2 community call on 2012-09-20

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-09-18, 21:23
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-09-19, 05:35
Re: Sqoop 2 community call on 2012-09-20
Hi Sqoop developers,
I did not received any suggestion for agenda, so I'm cancelling the sqoop community meeting.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case that you have any questions or comments.

Jarcec