Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Contributing Organizations

+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-12-19, 22:41
+
Dave Marion 2012-12-19, 23:30
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-02, 23:42
Re: Contributing Organizations
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Dave Marion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see 3 proponents and 0 opponents of this idea. Can we put it to a vote?

Since no one has voiced any objections to this, and listing one's
organization will be voluntary, I don't see a need for a vote on this
issue.  If anyone disagrees, feel free to speak up.

If there are any contributors who would like their organization listed on
this page (http://accumulo.apache.org/people.html), email me or another
committer and we'll add it for you.

Billie

> Dave