MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: Legal Matter

+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-09-06, 05:38
+
Russell Jurney 2012-09-06, 12:52
+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-09-07, 04:43
+
Michael Segel 2012-09-06, 13:01
+
Russell Jurney 2012-09-06, 13:09
+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-09-07, 04:43
+
Michael Segel 2012-09-06, 13:20
+
Fabio Pitzolu 2012-09-06, 13:29
+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-09-07, 04:44
+
Russell Jurney 2012-09-07, 05:10
+
Michael Segel 2012-09-07, 12:22
+
Fabio Pitzolu 2012-09-07, 12:27
+
Michael Segel 2012-09-07, 13:54
+
Russell Jurney 2012-09-08, 00:51
Re: Legal Matter
Even worse, "Talk Like A Ninja" day is both racist and oddly ineffective.