Pig, mail # user - Splitting by unique values in a relation

Re: Splitting by unique values in a relation
Shahab Yunus 2013-09-15, 23:44
Correction in my earlier comment. The following statement that I wrote was
wrong:
'Won't SPLIT always give you 2 relations?'

It is basically what Praveenesh himself mentioned i.e. a pre-defined/known
number of relations/splits.

Regards,
Shahab