Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Samle program for making any service highly available using zookeeper

Re: Samle program for making any service highly available using zookeeper
Hi -

AFAIK, the Apache lists don't allow attachments. Could you open a JIRA at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER, and attach it there? At that
point you can also mark your submission as licensed to the ASF for
inclusion, which is a prerequisite for all patches we bring into trunk.

Thanks!

Henry

--
Henry Robinson