HDFS, mail # user - There are no dumb questions

Re: There are no dumb questions
Marco Shaw 2013-08-15, 23:40
Compleltely agree. For basic questions that show no interest or effort, I refer users to sites like elance.com.

    When a user comes to a free site with a laundry list of items that they need "right away" or to "impress their boss" then I usually leave that community when this becomes too common.

    I get way too upset to stay...