Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.3 (candidate 0)

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-06, 11:06
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-02-07, 23:50
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-02-08, 09:42
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-08, 17:10
+1 for the RC. I tried out a simple install with a set of 3 servers
and ran a couple of tests on it. Also ran the unit tests and it
worked.

thanks
mahadev

--