MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-04, 15:32
+
Ramya Sunil 2013-06-10, 16:35
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-10, 11:49
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-05, 18:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-06, 11:48
Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:48 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Jun 5, 2013, at 11:04 AM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote
>>
>> On the Bigtop side of things, once we have stable Bigtop 0.6.0 platform
>> based on Hadoop 2.0.x codeline we plan to start running the same battery
>> of integration tests on the branch-2.1-beta.
>>
>> We plan to simply file JIRAs if anything gets detected and I will also
>> publish the URL of the Jenkins job once it gets created.
>
> Thanks Roman. Is there an ETA for this? Also, please file jiras with Blocker priority to catch attention.

Now that we've got the branch building on ASF it should be by the
end of this week.

I'll send a heads up once everything is hooked up and working.

Thanks,
Roman.
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-16, 12:33