Sqoop >> mail # user >> How to export Hbase table to MySQL table?

How to export Hbase table to MySQL table?
Hi all,

I am trying exporting Hbase table to mysql table using sqoop, but I find
sqoop does not support this directly.

Indirect ways, such as exporting hbase table to hive, and then using sqoop
to export the files in hive metastore to MySQL, will cost too much time
because they need to copy the data once.

My question is, is it hard to implement this feature in sqoop or does there
exsit other ways that can avoid the data copying?

Thanks