HBase, mail # dev - trunk vs. precommit dev env

Re: trunk vs. precommit dev env
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-05, 18:36
-Dsurefire.
secondPartThreadCount=2 will make it so only two // tests

Yes. I think we should use jdk 1.6 as well.
You don't want to run the trunk on hadoop* machines? This would be safer
imho.

I'm leaving now, but I can trigger a few builds set on hadoop & jdk 1.6
tomorrow, when the bay area will be sleeping!