HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

Re: [DISCUSSION] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues
BTW I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention the work done over in
HADOOP-9421. Sanjay Radia has been telling me that a corresponding work
should be done in HBase as well. That will help keep the compatibility
story straight when the work to do with pluggable authentication mechanisms
happening elsewhere in the ecosystem takes shape..

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Devaraj