HDFS >> mail # dev >> Create a data block in a certain data node

+
Vivi Lang 2012-11-08, 23:15
Re: Create a data block in a certain data node
Sorry, I found the previous one is full of typo and hard to understand. I
will clarify my question:

If I have got a inputstream in a datanode (and this stream contains exactly
64MB's data which I want to store it as a data block of the HDFS in that
datanode. More specifically, I want to use this block to replace another
exsiting block of one file that already stored in the HDFS), can anyone
tell me which is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks,
On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Vivi Lang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> If I want have get a  inputstream in a datanode (and this should contains
> exactly 64MB data which I want to replace the content of an existing data
> block to store that content), can anyone tell me which is the easiest way
> to do this? Moreover, I would like to write this stream in the local
> datanode.
>
> Thanks,

+
Harsh J 2012-11-09, 11:13