MapReduce, mail # user - Starting a Hadoop job programtically

Re: Starting a Hadoop job programtically
jingguo yao 2010-11-25, 08:42
A possible cause is that name node and job tracker on server A are bound to
a local address such as 127.0.0.1 which server B can't see.  If you are
using linux, you can check /etc/hosts to make sure that xi-pli is not bound
to a local address.

--
Jingguo