HBase >> mail # user >> Talks at HBase Meetup down at Intel last Thursday evening

+
Stack 2013-03-02, 21:40
Re: Talks at HBase Meetup down at Intel last Thursday evening
Thank you for sharing this.

I am very interrested in what MaryAnn present. Is her work detailed
elsewhere ?
(maybe she read this ML but did not react in our last thread about storing
image in HBase)

Cheers,

--
Damien HARDY