Accumulo >> mail # user >> re-deploy custom iterator

re-deploy custom iterator
I have a jar file with some custom iterator that I include in the
accumulo-site.xml configuration under the general.classpaths property.
The only way I've been able to re-deploy that jar file during
development and testing is to restart accumulo.  Is that the only way?
Bob Thorman
Engineering Fellow
L-3 Communications, ComCept
1700 Science Place