Hive, mail # user - io.compression.codecs not found

+
Sachin Sudarshana 2013-05-23, 10:32
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-23, 13:43
+
Sachin Sudarshana 2013-05-23, 14:16
+
bejoy_ks@... 2013-05-23, 14:25
Re: io.compression.codecs not found
Sachin Sudarshana 2013-05-23, 14:31
Hi Bejoy,

Thanks for the reply.
I would like to know "what" are the codecs that are available by default in
the Hadoop system, among which i can choose to set in the core-site.xml.

For ex: LZO compression codecs are not available by default and we have to
install the required libraries for it.

Thank you,
Sachin

+