Accumulo >> mail # dev >> SetIterCommand - why set input to new String(input)?

+
David Medinets 2012-09-11, 18:54
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-09-11, 19:27
+
David Medinets 2012-09-11, 20:37
Re: SetIterCommand - why set input to new String(input)?
Printing a newline to the console reader is probably so the console
appender for the log4j in the shell doesn't print to the same line as
the prompt.