Accumulo >> mail # dev >> 1.4.2

I've cleaned off all the tickets marked for 1.4.2.

I'm starting the tests:

 - unit tests
 - functional tests
 - 12-hours continuous ingest with verify and agitation
 - 12-hours random walk test without agitation

If there's something that outstanding that needs to get into 1.4.2,
let me know.  If not, I'll cut the first candidate in 24 hours and
call for a vote.

-Eric