Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Local integration tests

Re: Local integration tests
I would like feedback on what is failing so I can look into it.  I have had
them all run, but it's still pretty rare.

Can you give me an idea of what your local hardware is like?

Christopher gave me a great suggestion the other day: run these tests under
an anemic virtual host, which I plan to do.

Please know I'm working on it, and I would like any help I can get.

-Eric