Hive, mail # user - Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct

Re: Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct
imen Megdiche 2012-12-13, 14:28
Ok, but if i would search a solution faor warehousing big data, it s rather
hive a best solution actually. I know that facebook uses Hive.