Hive >> mail # user >> Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct

Re: Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct
Ok, but if i would search a solution faor warehousing big data, it s rather
hive a best solution actually. I know that facebook uses Hive.